White criminal Conrad Zdzierak has committed the ultimate crime of racial stereotyping, plus multiple counts of aggravated robbery after robbing four banks and a CVS pharmacy. The robberies took place on April 9th of this year, but Zdzierak wasn't caught until now, thanks to an incredibly realistic, $650 silicon mask named "The Player".
From SPFX Masks:
Enjoys: Reading and socializing with all sorts of people from all walks of life.
Dislikes: Ignorance and disrespect of others.
Occupation: Stockbroker on Wall Street and entrepreneur. (Or as Zdzierak decided, common criminal).
Via New York Daily News:
"'The suspect seen in the surveillance photographs and that we were looking for, we believed to be an African-American male. The suspect was actually a male, white, who was wearing an elaborate disguise,'" Springdale, Ohio, Police Lt. Michael Mathis told WFTS.
Investigators believe Zdzierak likely removed the mask between the robberies in order to confuse the cops who believed they were looking a black man."
Just about THE most insane Halloween mask in the world. See it in action:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades