If you've forgotten your combination, or for some other reason want to get past a Brinks number lock, this tutorial shows you how to do it. All you need is a bobby pin. Slide the bobby pin down towards the lock wheels. Then spin the wheels slowly, from top to bottom. As you spin each wheel to the correct number, the bobby pin will slide down a little more. And once the bobby pin is all the way down, not only have you unlocked the lock, you've figured out the combination!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades