Have you ever found something in your suitcase that wasn't yours?
Maybe it was, but you're almost certain it wasn't. Maybe a friend slipped something in your baggage before your departure flight? Maybe the TSA was playing a joke on you, since they have all the master keys for your approved travel locks?
Or maybe it was someone you don't even know. A sly prankster with a pen and dastardly motives—someone trying to pass their contraband to unsuspecting victims. This is why you never leave your luggage alone. Especially, if you think of airport thieves lurking in the terminals. Who cares if you have something extra in your luggage? What about something missing?
Watch the demonstration video below for the clever and undetectable hack of a zippered suitcase with lock.
Can you believe it? All that you need is a ballpoint pen to break into a locked suitcase with a zipper. The pressure causes the teeth to separate, effectively opening the suitcase.
"Zippers are self healing and if you run the zipper pull (still securely locked to the other pull, we might add) along the zipper track you'll reseal the suitcase as though you were never there." (via Lifehacker)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades