Can't seem to win at the craps tables? How about any other dice game?
There are a ton of fun dice games out there, but rolling the number you need to win is pure luck, or is it?
In craps, it good to roll a 7 each time, any you can roll 7 every time, but first you need to hack the dice. To make a pair of trick dice to roll whatever number you want, like a 7, all you need is a regular pair of dice and and oven. Kipkay's ingenuity is back again! Simply put the dice in the oven with whatever numbers you want to roll face up and bake. The heat melts the dice slightly, and cause the bottoms to be heavier, but barely changes the look and feel of the dice as a whole.
Make sure you play responsibly though, we "won't be responsible if you get the craps beat out of you".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades