In this tutorial, we learn how to pick a padlock with a single paperclip. First, check your lock to make sure it isn't broken, busted, or damaged. After this, take your paperclip and bend it out. Next, use pliers to bend the paper clip into a loop shape. Once you've done this, stick the loop into the lock in the middle and twist it. Play around with the lock for a few seconds and continue to twist until the lock comes unlocked. If it's not working, create a bigger or smaller loop in the paperclip and that should help you out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades