In this tutorial, we learn how to pick a cylinder door lock with a wire. These types of locks are very easy to get open because they have an easy turn inside to push them. First, take your wire and fashion a loop at the end of it. After you do this, stick it into the door lock and start to play around with it. Move the wire around until you hear and feel where the lock of the door is at. When you find this, you will hear the noise of the lock moving and then it will click when it has opened!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades