A cool prank to play on a friend lies in your fridge... a soda can. Get out your Coke or Pepsi can, or any other soda can, and open it up. Now, wouldn't it be cool if you could close it again, without raising suspicion?
This con video will teach you how you can reseal an opened soda can. It's very simple, just watch to see how it's done. There are no special tools needed for this soda can hack. Now, why would you want to do this? Because you can switch the contents of the soda can with a different beverage, that why.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades