Want a free meal at McDonald's restaurant? Forget those money-saving (supposedly) weekly coupons, that's nothing compared to an actual free meal. Coupons won't get you that. But this method of free food, perfect for the freegan or the poor (or maybe just the rude). This would technically be qualified as a prank or con, but hey, you got to eat, right?
The con is basically this: Go through the McDonalds drive-thru and do NOT order. Go up to the first drive-thru window and tell the cashier that you didn't order, that you changed your mind and are just trying to make your way through the line. For the most part, they'll fall for it. What are they going to do, 'make' you order something?
Okay, so you made it past the first window. Now you must wait for the person behind you to order. When you make it to the second window, hopefully the meals for the person behind you will be ready. Then you just act like that person, grab the food and go before someone jots down your license plate. Best during busy times, so as not to get caught because of the already confused employees. They'll never know what hit 'em!
Free food never tasted so good. Especially the burgers.
PS: This video is spoken in French, but has English subtitles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades