In this tutorial, we learn how to pick a locked door with a paperclip. First, open up your paperclip and then twist the end of it so it's a spiral shape. Then, scrub over the pins and create a spiral shape with these as well. Try your best to make the shape of the paperclip to look like the unlocking saw. Now, take a tension wrench and force it into the bottom of the lock. Then, stick the paperclip into the top of this and turn upwards several times going quickly. When you hear the lock come undone, you will be able to open the door and go inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades