Need to save a few quarters for laundry? Then skip paying at the parking meter when you're out and about. The video below will show you how to con your way out giving up your hard-earned coins at a city parking meter. With this trick, you'll get unlimited time. It works by simply holding a quarter in the slot for a long, long time. This will create an error in the electronic parking meter system, causing an "out of order" sign to appear, which means... free parking!
Okay, so before you try this out, make sure that your local area is not the kind that gives parking tickets for parking at out of order parking meters. Some cities do give out tickets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades