In this video, we learn how to pick a lock using two paperclips. First, take your lock and make sure it's locked. Then, grab two paperclips and open them up using your fingers. Then, take some pliers and bend the end of the paperclip so there is a small angle at the end. Now, stick the bend clip into the top of the lock. Then, take the other paperclip and make a large loop in it. After this, push it into the lock with the other and then twist the clip. Now your lock will become open and you will be able to use it again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades