You know those tubes that siphon money in banks? It's called the pneumatic tube system, and thanks to some clever con artists, it's now a rather large flaw in the banking system.
A gang of robbers called "the vacuum burglars" sucked rolls of cash totaling £60,000 from a supermarket safe without even having to pick a lock. And it wasn't their first time. Try the FIFTEENTH!
The Sun reports:
"Since 2006 the vacuum burglars have stolen more than 500,000 euros and caused damage to alarm systems and other property totalling thousands more.
In the latest raid on Monday, the burglars broke into the shop through an emergency exit door armed with a large drill and a vacuum cleaner.
They were caught on CCTV but were all wearing balaclavas and could not be identified."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades