Ever wanted to learn how to make a rekey a lock? Well, there's no better time than now to start learning the craft of so many locksmiths out there... key making. Just watch this video tutorial to see how to properly make a replacement key for a lock.
In order to rekey a padlock, you'll need to take it apart and get to the core. Now you'll insert the blank key inside and mark the dead center of the hole onto the blank key. Next you'll need a vise to secure the blank and a file to stroke out the grooves. It's a lengthy process, but it will get you a replacement key.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades