*WARNING* This experiment uses heat and boiling water, so be sure to have an adult around to help. This classic experiment is a fun way to learn about air pressure. We don't usually think much about the air around us, even though it plays such a vital role in our lives. it gives us oxygen to breath, carries away excess heat from out bodies, and squeezes us with over 30,000 pounds of pressure. Wait a minute! What was that last part?For this experiment, you will need:
several aluminum soft drink cans, kitchen tongs or an oven mitt to pick up hot cans,
a bowl of cold water,a hot plate or a hot skillet on the stove. This video was made by Robert Krampf!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades