This video discusses Dead Drop Devices and how to use them to transfer messages. The video starts by explaining what Dead Drop Devices are. They are basically common everyday objects that are hollow inside to store a message. The video shows a large lag bolt and a spike that are actually Dead Drops. The head of the dead drop bolt screws off and reveals a hollow cylinder used to store something valuable. The second object is a spike that is supposed to be shoved into the ground so that it will be concealed. It is also waterproof so that anything you store inside will be protected from the weather.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades