If you go to a lot of concerts and shows, you know that it can be easy to spend more on drinks than you spent on the ticket for the event itself. With this "vodka stash water bottle" you'll never have to pay for alcohol at a show again—assuming you like clear liquor, that is.
- 2 water bottles
- A bowl of hot water
- Cuticle clippers
- Alcohol of choice
First, cut the top off of one of the water bottles.
Gripping it with a pair of pliers, hold the top under hot water for about ten seconds.
Use another pair of pliers to pull the entire cap, including the safety seal, off of the bottle.
Use the cuticle clippers to remove the safety seal from the cap.
Take the cap off the second bottle and cut away the safety seal.
Fill the bottle with whatever poison you choose and screw on the lid that you removed from the first bottle with the seal still intact.
That's it! The bottle should look no different from one that's never been opened. Since the safety seal is removed, the cap will stay intact when you open the bottle, so you can reuse it as many times as you like.
This trick was discovered by Dan Dauer; check out his video below to see the process from start to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades