When one thinks of a food buffet, they think "all you can eat". But there's a way to make that saying mean what so many people wish… "all you can eat… whenever".
That's right. If you have the guts, there is a way to eat buffet food when you're not even at the buffet. It makes living affordable. It makes fridges full. It makes for yummy "leftovers".
ndtitanlady shares her family secret (but don't tell anyone else) about how they make the most from those all-you-can-eat buffets. And the secret to robbing-- if you can really call it that… unless there's some fine print on a certain restaurant's menu that says so… probably not… so let's just say "procuring" --food is as easy as some tupperware containers and a few shopping bags.
See if you can get away with it, but don't take too much food, because one day, that all-you-can-eat buffet might just turn into a vacant parking lot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades