In case of emergency, learn how to open a combination lock using a bobby pin by following the steps in this tutorial. Take the bobby pin and shave it down so that it is flat. This can be used on any combination lock. What you will do, is take the bobby pin and insert it through the side of the lock (the part where the lock goes). Keep pressing it down, pushing against the lock inside the hole. You are basically pushing it out of the way and eventually the lock will unlock. You will hear a click and then the lock will pop out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades