This is a video tutorial in the Pranks and Cons category where you are going to learn how to perform a simple mind trick with cups. For this you will need three cups or any similar articles under which another object can be hidden. You then ask one of your spectators to hide an object under one of the cups while your back is turned towards the cups. Then you turn around and point out the cup under which the object is hidden. The trick is to put an indiscernible mark on one of the cups that only you can see and the mark should be towards you. You also ask the spectator to interchange the position of the two cups under which the object is not placed. After turning around you check the position of the marked cup and you will know where the object is placed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades