In this video, we learn how to make a compact cheat sheet for a test. First, grab a sheet of copy paper and fold a rectangle into the bottom and make a crease. Next, do this once more, and on the other side as well. Then, tear the paper where the crease was made and fold the strip into a small booklet. Next, use a stapler to staple the side of all the papers together. Next, you can write in all the answers and questions that will help you cheat on your test. Hold this in the palm of your hand when taking a test, then you will do well and ace it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades