This is episode 3 of the series. You will learn how to hack a basic combination lock. Using some basic household items such as a can of soda, scissors and the lock. He demonstrates and takes you through 7 steps, such as cutting the top of the can off, cutting a rectangle size of the aluminum from the can, cut some lines and shapes into it, fold the tops inward and back. He then uses this contraption on the combination lock arm to slip the aluminum piece down into the lock to release the lock. It is claimed that this technique does not always work on all locks. Only use this on your own locks if you forget your combination.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades