Want to control a friend's cell phone remotely and make "free" calls from it? In this hack how-to video, you'll learn how to hack Bluetooth-enabled cell phones with your Sony Ericsson or Nokia phone and the Super Bluetooth Hack—or "BT Info"—, a free program easily found through Google. Once installed, Super Bluetooth Hack will enable you to control your friends' cell phones remotely.
Indeed, with this hack you can do any and all of the following things on your friend's mobile phone:
read SMS messages & contacts;
change the phone's default profile;
play ringtones (even if phone is on silent);
shut the phone off;
restore factory settings; and
change the ring volume.
When connecting devices use the code 0000. Don't forget to turn on Bluetooth before starting the application and putting your hacking skills to the test. You'll also have to download the file with Firefox, because Internet Explorer makes it a .zip file.
For more detailed, step-by-step instructions on using Super Bluetooth Hack on your own Sony Ericsson or Nokia phone, take a look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades