You've seen plenty of videos about hacking Master Lock combinations. But what about those American Locks? They always seem to be forgotten, since Master Lock is the biggest combination lock producer out there.
To get the American Lock combination hack, you needn't pull up on the shackle like other combo locks. Nor do you need to use an aluminum can shim. All you need is a dull knife and a couple flathead screwdrivers (a small one and another really small one). You'll crack the code by opening up the back of this cheap lock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades