This video demonstrates how you can tell if someone is lying using visual accessing cues. This is a sample video of Kelley Moore teaching for a breakthrough collaborative application. She uses basic psychology terms to aid in understanding when someone lies. A sample visual cue for lying is to notice the eyes. If someone is lying, their eyes would twitch or unconsciously shift to the left side. If you follow the steps in this video, you'll be able to notice when someone is lying to you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades