The most important thing when crying on cue is to make sure that the audience can see your face. Don't just bury you face in your hands. If you do that, you communicate less emotion to the audience. To produce tears, keep your head up, but widen your eyes and strain them. If you refrain from blinking for a short time, your eyes should produce tears. This doesn't work for everyone, however. Some actors opt to use eye drops. In a pinch, if you really need to cry but don't have access to eye drops, a careful splash of water might do the trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades