Alright, there are lots of videos out there dealing with Master combination locks, but this how-to video will show you how to open a Dudley combination lock. These locks are commonly used in schools, so you've likely seen one there. This method opens the lock permanently, meaning you won't be able to close it afterward. You'll need a flat head screwdriver and a little patience. The method involves prying off the style, allowing you to get to the insides of the lock. After that, you'll be pushing down on all the insides of the combo lock. Try it now and see if you can crack a Dudley lock!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades