In this tutorial, we learn how to cheat on a test with a small paper. To make this, you will need printer paper, scissors, and a stapler. To start, cut a strip of paper out of the sheet, then fold it up into a small booklet and staple it together at the top. Cut off any edges to make it fit into the palm of your hand. After this, you will have a booklet that pulls apart and you can write inside of. Write answers to tests in this, then to hide it, place it in the palm of your hand between your fingers. When you write with your pen you can peek at the answers!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades