If high school students spent as much time on studying as they tend to spend on looking for new ways to cheat, everyone in America would have straight A's. But, cheating is so much more fun than studying, isn't it?
In this tutorial, learn how to make a foolproof cheat sheet using a laser printer, some paper and a piece of clear tape. The tape sucks the words from the paper and then can be placed anywhere - pencils, pens, notebooks, desks, and is almost invisible!
So, why stay up all night studying when you can ace that big test with this little trick? Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades