In this tutorial we learn how to cheat on a test using a Band-Aid. First, go on your computer and type out the answers and information that you need. After this, you will need to shrink down the size of the font until it's really tiny, but you can still read it. After this, you will print it out and cut it out around the edges. From here you can do one of two things. The first option is to roll the paper up and put it inside your pen and then take it out to use on your test. The second way is to fold it up and put it underneath a rubber band. Then, you will place it on your arm and you can pull it out whenever needed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades