In this tutorial, we learn how to cheat on a math test using a calculator. The first way to cheat is to go into your calculator where the programming is. After this, you can type in the information that you need to store into the calculator and then save it to look at later. The other way to cheat is to write down the information that you need on a small piece of paper. After this, tape it to the inside of your graphing calculator on the shell. If a teacher comes by, simply put the calculator on top of the shell and it's hidden!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades