Learn how to cheat on a calculator test with a calculator in simple steps. You will need: a scientific calculator, a ruler and a small paper. 1. First remove the cover of your calculator and measure its length and width using the ruler. 2. Now cut a piece of paper with the exact measurements taken from the cover. 3. Write all you need on the paper and fix it in the cover carefully. 4. Make sure the paper does not fall out and then put the cover to the back of your calculator. 5. Finally test it in your class exams without getting caught.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades