This tutorial shows you how to break into a digital safe. The technique uses a design floor in the safes often found in hotels or homes.
Step 1 Turn the Dial the Wrong Way
The first step is to find out which way the dial should be turned. It is usually clockwise. Then turn the dial the incorrect way. This is to make sure the "pin" locking the sliding bolt is free to move.
Step 2 Hit the Safe
I admit this may sound silly, but you should hit the safe firmly with either your hand, a rubber mallet, or other object. This will move the "pin" that obstructs the sliding bolt for a split second.
Step 3 Turn the Dial the Correct Way
A split second later, turn the dial the correct way. If the "pin" is down, the sliding bolt will move ad the dial will turn all the way around, opening the safe.
Step 4 If the Safe Does Not Open, Repeat
It may take a few attempts to open because the timing is very particular. If you cannot open the safe by using your hand, try using a mallet.
- The most important thing is not how hard you hit the safe, but the timing after you turn the dial.
- You can also put a slight tension on the safe and then hit it, however, it may not work on some safes.
- Don't try this on anyone else's safe, just your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades