Follow this video for some tips on how to cheat in exams and tests. You can have a calculator that stores information and notes in it. Such calculators such as the TI83 and 84 plus calculators have a feature where you set up a new program. Type in your notes in this program you created. When you need to read through these notes during an exam, you just have to access that particular program. Another method is to store in mp3 players by recording your voice while reading out the notes, or else save them in picture format. If you cannot listen to it during the exam you can easily cheat by holding the headphone in one hand and rest your ear onto it. Another option is to store your notes in a pencil. Simply write the notes on a very small piece of paper and hide it inside a mechanical pencil and under the palm of your hand. Another innovative tip is to insert a paper with notes underneath the paper strip that is attached to any water bottle. You could also leave the room if allowed to visit the restroom and during that time take a look at notes you can store in your clothes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades